Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
5GB of Hotspot Data With an Unlimited Plan

AT&T related help: Check your AT&T PREPAID usage

ootr's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, September 18th, 2022 10:58 PM

why did you steal my $225 on my phone and give my number to someone else after 3 hours of making a payment???????

Had pre paid for 20 years and NEVER was late with my $25 payment. Went to use my phone to pick up family at hospital and says I have no money on it - I have a balance of 200 on it??? come home and they tell me to add $25 on it , so I do and It shows on my credit card statement that they took the money and now they tell me they gave my number to someone else 2 hours after I made the last payment??? AND now I have NOTHING- NO USE OF PHONE AT ALL and I have hospitalized people I need to pick up and I am handicapped so cannot go into the hospital! BE SMART AND NEVER GO TO ATT. they are thieves and I intend to contact the media about this. and more

ACE - Sage

• 

104.2K Messages

5 months ago

I doubt they gave your number away. However, the pay per use plans are gone and if you let your payment lapse at all, they would not let you get that plan back

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.