Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
hannahmae47's profile

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jun 1, 2022 11:29 PM

Trying to cancel Prepaid service from Australia!

Hello,

I need some help with my prepaid account please and can't seem to contact anyone at AT&T. 
I'm in Australia and can't receive a text to be able to log on to the website. Nor can I call the helpline! 
I started an AT&T Prepaid service on Fri March 4 in Brentwood, TN. I'm actually Australian and I left the US on April 20. When I left I meant to cancel the automatic payment but I just realised that I forgot and have been paying for a phone that I can't use! I can't seem to log in now because I can't receive a verification text in Australia to access my online account.
Can anyone help me figure out how to stop the direct debit? And is there any chance AT&T might give me credit for the months that I have paid for but not used?
Thank you
Hannah 
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

4分前

Your options to stop autopay if you can’t access your account are to call or cancel the card used for autopay. If you call, call the international support number. Unfortunately, that could be an expensive call. Sorry, but prepaid doesn’t refund.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.