Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
B

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, January 25th, 2020 8:03 PM

Transfer from AT&T Prepaid to Red Pocket

I received error when porting AT&T Prepaid number to Red Pocket CDMA network. My iPhone is purchased directly from Apple Store. The error is Portin-Resolution Required which required me to contact AT&T however I am sure I have correct AT&T account information input. Please advise. Thank you.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 years ago

I would think you need to contact Redpocket. At&t has nothing to do with you porting out. (no carrier does)

You need to provife Redpocket with your at&t account number, phone number, and security Pin code.

• 

3 Messages

Thank you. Kevink is right that the account number I had from online was wrong. I had retrieved correct information through AT&T customer service call.

ACE - Scholar

• 

978 Messages

4 years ago

You may try calling ATT support again, to verify that you got the correct account number. For whatever reason, (security?), you can't get the account number online. Anytime I've had trouble it was because I used the wrong account number (following some posts online).

• 

3 Messages

Thanks. You’re right. AT&T told me it’s for security. I had to call them to get that.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.