Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 26, 2020 8:36 PM

Stuck on buy a session

I was going to activate an iPad via the buyasession.att.com for the data connect plan. Decided against it. Now my existing account is stuck saying 9999: you cannot manage your iPad device at this site. I am now unable to access the site in any way. How do I disconnect and remove the iPad from my account

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

3 weeks ago

Hello,

I'd check that you were charged. Session based has been rolled into prepaid or post paid options. You can call (Phone number hidden) with some identifying info (phone number for data, IMEI of iPad, etc) to have a representative find your session based plan and verify its not setup and won't charge going forward. For future service, visit your local corporate store to get the iPad setup on one of the available current data plans for iPads.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.