5GB of Hotspot Data With an Unlimited Plan

AT&T related help: Activate and use your device

Maelle's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 5th, 2022 8:29 AM

Stop my account

Hello everyone, I have a big problem and cannot contact anyone. So I went in the Us for a month in July, so I took a prepaid account for 55$ but now I need to stop it because I’m not in the US anymore. But when I’m going online they are asking me a password and I don’t have it! The girl at the store didn’t ask me any password when I bought it or did not give me any PIN number. Don’t know what to do… I paid for august 50$ and I’m not even using my prepaid card. I don’t even have my billing account number, I did not receive any email with my number in… Please help me!!

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

5 months ago

If you unable to Wi-Fi calling you may be able to call AT&T 1.408.962.1025

Free call for travelers.

Then you can explain to them the problem and ask them to turn off auto refill on your phone number. This would prevent automatic refill for September.

Or call your bank or financial institution, explain the unauthorized refills, and have them replace your card used to refill the prepaid account. When they replace the card it would have a different card number At&t cannot charge.

If you use AT&T in the future, do not pay with a credit or debit.  Use cash, or buy refill cards.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.