Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Kncarney's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Nov 21, 2018 12:06 PM

Set up auto pay, card was charged, but payment not credited to my prepaid account. Phone's shut off

I set up auto pay on my prepaid account on 11/19, my card was charged but my phone is now shut off and saying that my bill for 11/20 wasn't paid. I have proof from my bank as well as the automatic service (*611) that the payment was processed. What the heck is going on???

ACE - Sage

• 

98.7K Messages

4 y前

You have to contact ATT for help. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.8K Messages

4 y前

Check your account to see how much is needed to renew. We have heard of autopay incorrectly charging what is needed to renew. It is possible autopay did work but just didn’t charge enough to cover taxes and fees. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y前

Same thing just happened to me. Checked and amount debited was what was due...I am supposed to be talking to family from out of state in the morning and I'm super frustrated. Customer support is closed...Please lml if any resolution happened and if so, how do I get this solved> Thank you!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y前

I think I was short $5 and had to pay it before my phone was turned back on. It was the tax.
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.