Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
E

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Mar 26, 2020 6:11 AM

Service blocked

I changed my SIM card to a different device and my service got blocked. With this issue going on with USA and I don’t know how to contact at&t to get my SIM card updated. It won’t let me with this online portion too. Help.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.6K Messages

7 months ago

What happens if you change your sim card back to the previous phone?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

the same issue. I call 611 it says I’ll be connected to someone then hang up each time.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.6K Messages

Without more information I am Flying Blind here. Are you outside the United States? 611 doesn't work.

Did you insert your sim card into a phone that had been blacklisted? If that is the case your sim card has now become associated with a blacklisted phone. You will have to contact AT&T in order to have them correct the IMEI

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

no I checked it imei # it’s an iPhone 7 and idk if the activation was finished or not.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.6K Messages

Activation with apple servers would not prevent your phone from having service. Unless of course the phone Were Somehow blocked. As in iCloud locked or blacklisted.

Get started...

Ask a new question