Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
hdahans's profile

1 Message

Sunday, October 8th, 2023 7:16 PM

SCAM!!! Phone Hasn't Worked Right for months

I got the 1 year 16GB(monthly) plan online, set up my phone I texted just fine and I had good high-speed Data, but it would instantly disconnect everytime I tried making a call, and it would not receive calls. I spent over 10 hours talking to customer service on my wifes phone trying to get it fixed and they would always hang up on me or end the texting conversation before the issue was resolved. A couple weeks later texts would take over 24 hours to send, it hasn't sent any MMS, and the data only works once every 25 times I attempt using it, and when it does work it takes over 2 minutes to load a web page that only has words and no pictures or video. Now I'm invested $324 and 10 hours of misery for a year of a non-working scam of a cellphone plan, and horrible customer service that just says sorry it is taking too long to resolve your issue you will need to contact us again later.

ACE - Sage

• 

115.9K Messages

5 months ago

So you brought your own phone, but you didn't bother to say what phone it is?  

Did you check to see if your phone was capable of voice calls over at&t's LTE network?  

Check the IMEI here and see what it says. If it says "not compatible", then you don't get voice calls.

https://www.att.com/buy/byod/identify?devicetype=phone

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.