Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Canoe12's profile

• 

8 Messages

Wed, Aug 3, 2022 11:59 PM

Rude Responses from ATT about $2.00 Daily Plan

I'm on the ATT $2.00 a day and twice in the last month ATT charged me $2.00 when I turned my phone on in the morning without making a call. The first time, I called ATT and I had to tell the rep three times that I did not make a call before they gave me my $2.00 back. The second time, I called ATT and several reps rudely refused to give me my $2.00 back.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

2 m مضت

No need to post over and over

• 

8 Messages

2 m مضت

There is a need to post over and over again because you don't have an answer as to why AT&T won't refund my money. Other people on this site have also not gotten their money refunded. No need for you to post unless you actually have an answer to my question.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

2 m مضت

because prepaid doesnt refund

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

2 m مضت

There is a need to post over and over again because you don't have an answer as to why AT&T won't refund my money

because its called spamming the forums, so yeah.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

2 m مضت

@onwardandup this is a customer populated forum not at&t. no one is blocking anyone from seeing your posts and the pay per use plans have been retired 

• 

8 Messages

2 m مضت

You're still not addressing the problem.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

2 m مضت

sorry i cant give you your 2 dollars back, again were all customers here same as you no one here can return your 2 dollars 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.9K Messages

2 m مضت

@Canoe12 It’s not his problem to address. He is here as another customer. He may work for ATT but not in wireless. He has nothing to do with improper charges on the $2 plan. ATT should absolutely be crediting your account if they are charged when you haven’t had chargeable usage. If the agents can’t or won’t give you credit, file an FCC or BBB complaint.

• 

8 Messages

2 m مضت

Thank you onwardandup and sandblaster for your support and ideas. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.