Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
5GB of Hotspot Data With an Unlimited Plan
Lisandr's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 12:43 AM

Receiving texts from foreign services not working

I am trying to activate my foreign bank with my phone number however i am not receiving the texts. They are listed as delivered but i do not receive them. I tried to call customer support twice but the answering machine hung up on me twice after saying "please wait while i connect you to a representative." I would really like to resolve this ASAP. The bank states that there is no issue on their end and that there is an operator issue. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62.3K Messages

3 months ago

Just because the bank states there is no issue on their end doesn’t mean there isn’t. Unfortunately, text message delivery is not guaranteed and not receiving texts is usually due to the sender, not the receiver. Unfortunately, there likely isn’t anything you or ATT can do to fix unless you aren’t receiving any texts from any sender. If you actually reach support, all they will have you do are the typical troubleshooting steps of rebooting the phone, resetting network settings, etc.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.