Check out the AT&T Gift Guide for Valentine's Day Gifts for every kind of love!
Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
Ashle_9019's profile

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Sun, Apr 26, 2020 8:47 AM

Promotion deal 10GB

My plan renewed on the 6th of April so when i renewed my plan ($50 month prepaid) I thought that the 10GB of free internet would also renew. If says on my account that the first month expires on April 26 (today). So when will I get my 2nd month of 10GB ? And is there anything I need to do?

ACE - Sage

• 

92.3K Messages

2 y ago

If your plan renewed on April 6th and it's a 30 day plan why would it expire 20 days later?
Data gift was scheduled to add on 4/25

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

I received the first 10 GB on March 26th but my original plan since I'm prepaid was due to be renewed on April 6th. And even whenever I renewed my plan on April 6th I still got my 8 GB which my plan gives me and I also still had whatever remaining of the 10 GB. well recently that 10 gigabytes ended and so did my original 8 GB. And on my account it says underneath the 10 gigabytes from the first round that we all got that it expires on April 26th but my plan doesn't renew until May 6th do you get that?

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

And and if the day to give was supposed to be scheduled for 4:25 like my that would be my second round. Did I do something wrong to like not qualify myself anymore or?? ...

ACE - Sage

• 

92.3K Messages

if the first 10 gig expires today, a second would start tomorrow.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Okay, thank you!!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.