Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
BeeMcCullah's profile

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 5:05 AM

Prepaid website not working

Have been trying to get online a pay my bills for 3 days now but the website won't work have tried multiple browsers and multiple different devices. tried using the app but all that does is send me to the website that don't work so can anyone tell me if it's user error or at&t is just trying to force me to pay the stupid extra fee for taking my payment either over the phone or in store now???

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

So I did get my bill paid... and the way I did it was I made sure I was connected to the wifi/sim/router that uses my at&t service (the prepaid service that needed the bill paid on)(also I had to wait for the service to be cut off) so at midnight the night my service was cut off I opened a browser and when it loads it tells you you have no service and there's a link you can click I clicked the link and it took me to a page to log in to to pay my bill tried logging in wouldn't let me so I just clicked the button that says to make a payment without logging in so I did that it asked me for the phone number for the prepaid account that I wanted to put money on then it asked how much I wanted to add once I added the money I did have to call the customer service number and have them mover the money from the "wallet" or w.e. they call it to the actual account but literally took the lady 30 seconds to do then my service was immediately back on.. I know it's not ideal to let the service be cut off but I tried everything everyone keep saying to try and nothing was working and I had to be logged into my PC for work at 8am so yea...

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

I am having the same problem.  Att needs to check their website that they are providing to make sure it is working.  I am having the same problem which you had 14 days ago.  GET IT FIX ATT YOUR WEBSITE: www.paygonline.com IS NOT WORKING!!

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

This is July 11 2023 and www.paygonline.com is still not working.  Fix it ATT so we can view our prepaid on line!!

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Would be really awesome to be able to get into the account for my husbands phone. His phone is lost. I've already gone to the art store and had a spare set up for him but would be nice to see if he received an important text or call he was expecting to get today. If this doesn't get fixed soon I'll be moving him over to Google Fi with me

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I just got my eSIM yesterday for ATT prepaid. When I was trying to activate it, I couldn't get into the paygonline (att.com/myprepaid) site to make a payment for service. I had to get on the ATT website and chat with customer service and use a friend's phone to speak with them to make my payment. After I finally got service and could use data, I noticed that the paygonline site only works when I turned off my wifi and used my cellular data. I can't access the site from my laptop at all using any browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and can't access it on my phone when I'm using wifi. Also have the same issue using the MyATT app.

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

brituc85, You are right about turning off wifi and did it through data and now I can only do it on my phone without wifi.  That is stupid and att needs to fix it.  I called them on my phone and the guy told me he would write up a ticket for it to see if they can do something about it.

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

The ATT site has been down for weeks  I want to switch my credit card used for auto payment. Mission Impossible.

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in www.paygonline.com.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

The site has been down for weeks.

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in www.paygonline.com.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

July 16 2023 ... it is still not fixed! Such a simple fix. AT&T simply does not care!

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

We live in a remote area. AT&T is the only service that works. BUT... if any other service became available, and I do mean "ANYBODY"... everybody that I know would not walk, but would run to get another service besides AT&T, beause their service is so bad. Both their actual service, but even worse is their customer service. They just don't care! There are 3 pages of the same complaint... and they just don't care. But, I guess bad service is better than no service at all?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.