Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
M

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 8:12 PM

Prepaid ATT flip-phones

ATT should be ASHAMED of themselves for ignoring their prepaid customers during this time of crisis in our country! I sat on hold for OVER 94 minutes only to be RUDELY advised that I do not qualify for any relief simply bc I am a prepaid customer! The agent was also for snide in his responses and seemed to be put off by my concerns and inability to pay $10! He then went on to advise me that he can recommend a plan for as LOW as $25! Like....REALLY!I told him that I don't even have $5 to afford to stay in contact with friends! I'm using my neighbors laptop now trying to make sense of this online and to see what I am going to do about my other OUTSTANDING bills! And ATT really STUCK IT to me by ignoring the lower class customers while TMOBILE, SPRINT and VERIZON are doing WAY more than this multi-BILLION dollar company is CLAIMING its doing for people in times of need!

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 years ago

Why do people keep claiming that Verizon is doing more than they are?

And postpaid customers don't get a free ride they just get a deferred payment. Postpaid customers will have to pay all of their bills 2 months from now.
I also dont see anything from t-mobile about their prepaid

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.