Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

• 

1 Message

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 9:16 AM

Plan

I want to know if I paid my plan. Also, I’m supposed to pay 50 a month not 75. That’s what I’ve been told.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.3K Messages

a month ago

I assume you are on the prepaid unlimited Plus. The only way to qualify for $50 a month is if you are on auto payments. If you are not on auto pay you not only will have to pay 75 but you lose the opportunity to get that $25 discount.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.1K Messages

a month ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account. Did you submit a payment? Did you sign up for autopay? Log into your account and see if you have paid.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question