Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
J

• 

3 Messages

Sat, May 23, 2020 3:53 PM

Plan didn't renew Text

AT&T free msg: Your plan didn't renew on time. If you haven't paid already, please go to att.com/myprepaid or call us at 611.

This is the text I've been getting. I'm apart of a multi-line account (me & 2 others, family), and everyone on the account got the same message.

I called 611 and they said everyone is getting this message and not to worry about it -- has anyone else gotten the same message? It feels a little alarming to say the plan didn't renew, and to say that to everyone? I've been a prepaid customer for years, this message is new to me.

Thank you for any assistance.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.5K Messages

2 months ago

Happens all the time.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question