Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
P

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 4, 2021 1:17 PM

phone destroyed

cani use the same sim card and keep my old number

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

1年前

Yes if the physical size of the sim fits 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

1年前

And if you need a different size SIM card, you an still keep your number.

• 

8 Messages

9分前

I bought phone just like my AT&T expected it's A12 Samsung not A11 how do I transfer my number and service Because the number is my authentication for all my accounts online And with out it I can't even bank or Pay you anything 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

9分前

@tn_raider Move the SIM card from the old phone to the new phone.

• 

8 Messages

9分前

Can't that was knocked smooth out of phone I wish I could post pictures I am almost 60 dam near blind Just turn my phone on stop being fricking (Edited per community guidelines) I can tell you anything you want about every phone number AT&T gave me but that's not good enough????after 30 years 

(edited)

• 

8 Messages

9分前

see

• 

8 Messages

9分前

Not to mention I got covid went into pneumonia 5 weeks hospital I get out everything I had was stolen and what wasn't the stupid sheriff department took to landfill by mistake complicating matters more 

• 

8 Messages

9分前

All my legal documents personal information and papers gone 1 set of clothes and all AT&T are concerned about is a pass code I HAVE NEVER HAD YOU (Edited per community guidelines) HOW ABOUT TURN MY PHONE ON CALL ME AND SEE IF ITS ME THAT ANSWERS IT AND CONTINUES TO PAY THE BILL EVERY MONTH L8KE THE LAST 30YEARS here my last Lanline was [EDITED} cross plains Tennessee Springfield 37172

(edited)

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

9分前

@tn_raider If you don’t have a SIM card anymore, the only way to transfer your number to the new phone is to get a new SIM card and have it activated with your number. The best way to accomplish that is to go to an ATT store. Didn’t your new phone come with a SIM card?

• 

8 Messages

9分前

I don't want prepaid I already have a dam account You (Edited per community guidelines) would take time and listen There are exceptions to every rule trust me I am way older than you Nothing ever fits exactly every situation IF you don't learn that you are going to have a hard life ahead you generation D ( for Dummys)

(edited)

• 

8 Messages

9分前

I have a  sim card in the phone I am using it to type this jumping off my friends Hotspot WHY CAN THEY not simply turn my phone on like the Last 2 times one was in October 

• 

8 Messages

9分前

I am 338 miles from home  robbed of everything but my Dog all my numbers are in that phone There is no AT&T store around And calling them has been a circus THE ONE TIME I need them to act like thinking individuals they go completely By protocol the book ect ect instead of actually thinking Hey this old (Edited per community guidelines) probably telling the truth instead of hanging up on me 

(edited)

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

9分前

@tn_raider I have no idea what you are ranting about and no, you aren’t older than me. No one said anything about prepaid but you did post on someone else’s thread in the prepaid forum. Once again, the only way to move your number to a new phone is with a SIM card that has been activated with that number. That applies to prepaid and postpaid.  Good luck getting your new phone working, you seem to be the one not listening.

ACE - Sage

• 

100.3K Messages

9分前

@tn_raider

You are communicating on a customer populated Forum. We are not AT&T employees.

For someone your age, your manners are atrocious.

@sandblaster  has provided you with the correct information. 

Since your phone is destroyed, the only way to activate your new phone is to move the SIM card or get a new one.

Since you can't see well enough to open up the Sim drawer , Someone else might be able to do it for you so that you don't have to travel 338 miles. I would suggest you ask them a whole lot nicer than you asked here

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.