Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
S

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Feb 3, 2020 5:44 PM

Mobile data stopped working

Hi Team,

I am on 35$ monthly prepaid plan with AT&T. I am using Samsung Galaxy S8 (unlocked) phone. Mobile Data worked fine for first 4 days and then suddenly stopped working. There is not 4g+ or 4g written besides the network bars on my phone. I contacted the customer care like 7-8 times and tried all trouble shooting they asked me to do. I even got a replacement SIM but the problem is not resolved.

I even tried putting the sim in an AT&T phone but still was unable to use mobile data on it. There seems to be some serious issues with your network. you claim to be USA's fastest and when you cannot even provide normal services.

Your customer care only creates tickets daily and I have to do follow-ups with them that too without any solution. They do not provide with an estimate. You refund my money back, there are other BETTER operators than you and I will switch to them.

Refund my money back.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

2 y ago

This is a customer populated forum, not customer support or how you reach them.

Prepaid does not refund.

The plan has 1 gig of data, have you have you used it up?

• 

3 Messages

No I have not used it up. 665 MB of data is still left. As per the guy in ATT store, they have upgraded their network and some people are facing such issues.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

That's the first I've heard of it. I can understand you losing the ability to make calls with an unlocked phone, but not data, and not with a branded phone.
By the way it looks like you've used more than half of your data in 4 days?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

No, I used approx 330 MB of data in 4 days. I am able to make calls but not able to access internet using mobile data. It just says, you are not connected to the internet. That is really frustrating and the support I am getting is also not helpful at all.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.