Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
5GB of Hotspot Data With an Unlimited Plan
SNSNAT's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, October 2nd, 2022 2:13 PM

Issues with cancelling AT&T autopay

I purchased a AT&T prepaid card while on vacation in the USA with auto-pay enabled. I'm having some issues trying to stop the auto-pay. I'm unable to create an AT&T prepaid account because i have no reception abroad, having already left the USA. Thus i'm not receiving the confirmation code send to my number to create the account.

Is there any other option to cancel the auto-pay?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62.3K Messages

4 months ago

Prepaid account access is purposely blocked from most locations abroad, so even if you could get the code, you probably couldn’t login. Your options to stop autopay without account access are to call the prepaid international support number or cancel the card used for autopay.

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

4 months ago

1.408.962.1025 is free from AT&T mobile, but you may not be able to use it unless you are in one of the very select countries that roams with AT&T prepaid.

If you cannot contact AT&T you will have to consider disputing the charges and canceling your card with your financial institution to prevent further charges

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.