Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Nmercado22's profile

1 Message

Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 6:40 PM

Information about my account

Please I need to find my account PIN, number transfer PIN, and my SIM card number, where can I get this information. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.9K Messages

6 months ago

Since you posted in prepaid, prepaid accounts do not have a number transfer pin. But you do need to call AT&T to get your account number because it's not published in your online account. You're supposed to know your security pin. If you don't know it you have to reset it by selecting forgot PIN code.

I don't know why you need your SIM card number, but the ICC ID number is printed on your SIM card You just have to take it out to look at it.

If you mean your IMEI, your mobile identification number or EID is published in settings on your phone

Or dial #06#

By the way if you are switching service providers make sure your phone is unlocked. iPhones indicate whether they are unlocked in settings under about phone, sim restrictions. If it says no SIM restrictions your phone is unlocked. If it says AT&T it is still locked

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.