Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Laiso41's profile

1 Message

Sunday, January 28th, 2024 2:38 PM

Identity Theft Caused by Illegal Device Management

My identity was stolen over two years ago. I had AT&T postpaid at the time. I have been disputing the account since I was told it was suspended on 09/11/21 and haven’t gotten anywhere. I’ve purchased about 15 new devices, switched providers numerous times, keep changing my phone number and email address but the stalkers are still remotely accessing my device so they can use my accounts and committing fraud with them. They’re trying to make me get in trouble for their fraud because it’s happening on my device. I contacted support too many times to count and also the AT&T Global Fraud Management team several times, but not a single representative was able to help me with anything at all. I don’t understand why. The only thing I think it could be law enforcement, and they’re pretending is if they have a court order, but they don’t because I confirmed that they don’t. So if it law-enforcement, they need to be shut down and arrested. I need help with this immediately because I am disabled individual who is being taken advantage of and both my money and my 74-year-old and money is being robbed because of this. Phosphorous other forms of identity theft, such as medical and mail. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

3 months ago

Are you aware that when you're the victim of identity theft you're supposed to contact law enforcement for assistance?

They may even direct you to the social security administration/ IRS so they can give you a different number to file your taxes under?   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.