Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
rallytally's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 6, 2019 5:29 AM

I put a prepaid card pin & iphone said “Timed Out” then it said pin has been already used

• I got this prepaid card at Food for Less yesterday since my service expired today. I got the card new, the pin was not scratched. Then I put the pin in as it said in the directions in the back but then as the loading page pops up to say it was succesful it instead said “timed out” so then I put the pin again said it was an error but then the loading page popped up and said the pin had already been used . I was the first person to use it but it didn’t actually go through successfully. I have already called AT&T representatives and they told me to go to Food for Less which I did. Food for Less told me to go to AT&T store & I did then the employees at AT&T told me to call AT&T representatives & I already did three times. I also called the company of the prepaid card which is Gift Card Mall & they told me to call AT&T. They all just keep pointing fingers to each other & I just want my $35 back or my service. Im really considering changing to another service if this isn’t resolved.
No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.