Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
G

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Jul 10, 2020 6:24 AM

I need to temporarily stop my prepaid plan but I cannot login into my AT & T account

Hi there,

I need to temporarily stop my prepaid plan because I am not using AT & T when I am outside of states. But I cannot log in to my AT &T account because I have the wrong password which I do not know why. I have a VPN on but I still cannot log in and I cannot receive any temporary password because I am not receiving any AT & T signal.

Can AT & T workers help me with this? or my only solution is to call the international service line?

Please contact me ASAP! Thank you

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

40.2K Messages

a month ago

If the VPN workaround is not working, yes, your only option is to call. This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account. Just FYI, you don’t stop your plan. What you need to do is change to a pay per use plan and refill your account sufficiently to keep it open until you you return. A $25-$99 refill expires in 90 days, a $100 or higher refill expires in a year.

Prepaid Support for travel abroad

+1.408.962.1025

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

Cool. Thank you very much.

Get started...

Ask a new question