Get our NEW Unlimited MAX plan with 25GB hotspot data, 5G access, 100GB cloud storage, and more for $55/mo.!
Green54321's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 23rd, 2022 10:16 PM

I need to pull phone records from June 2021-Feb 2022 - My insurance is claiming I did not pay and charging me for an accident that happened

Hi there,

I am in urgent need of help before this matter goes to court. 

I am in need of my AT&T cell number's prepaid phone calls with the date, amount of time called and cell details on for two specific numbers for my State Farm insurance office and an individual working for State farm.

This individual took my car insurance payment over the phone on 22nd June 2021, said it had gone through, I then had a small accident in July 2021 and they said my policy was cancelled due to no payment for July. This individual is saying she does not remember taking the payment. I really need these phone calls that I made to her in hard evidence please to stop me paying an extortionate amount of money from her petty mistake.

Please help me get my call logs AT&T!

Thank you,

Hannah

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

118.3K Messages

2 years ago

Your financial records are what you need. Whether it's a debit card, credit card or a check over the phone, that information would show when the payment was made - not your phone records. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

2 years ago

Prepaid only has 6 months of history and it is online. It is not possible to get anything older than what you see online. 

Former Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

2 years ago

Also, the call log is not going to say you made a payment. You could have talked about anything on that call. Why don't you show proof of payment, if you really did pay?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.