Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
skatergurl138's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jul 30, 2019 10:38 AM

I got charged twice!!

Hi. 

I am an AT&T Prepaid user, I was previously on the $50 per month plan - I recently switched to the 25c plan and put in a balance of $25 for the time being. This was supposed to expire on Sept 19, 2019, and it is currently only July 2019. 

However, I still got billed for my $50 per month plan despite switching plans and turning off my Autopay. My questions are: Why did I get charged twice? When is my cut-off date where my plan ends and a new billing monthly cycle begins? If I'd like to switch back to the $50 per month plan with AutoPay (making it $40), when should I do so without paying twice or compromising the benefits of my plan? 

I attempted to call AT&T but I am not in the United States currently.

Please get back to me ASAP! Thanks. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.8K Messages

3年前

This forum is not customer support. No one here can see your account. What most likely happened was the additional $50 was added to your balance and you now have a $75 balance. Why the $50 auto payment happened, I can’t explain. The expiration date for your entire balance should be 90 days from the date the $50 was charged. You can change back to the $50 plan when you return. Your balance will be used to pay for the plan.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.