Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Jan 21, 2020 1:06 AM

How to set up online account with AT&T prepaid

I have a prepaid account with AT&T. I want to create an online account but when I go to the page AT&T has set up to do so I get an error message saying I can’t. I saw someone with the same question, but it was posted three years ago. The response was to start by signing in with the last 4 digits of my phone number as a password. I tried that too and that did t work. Please help!!!

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

4 weeks ago

If you already have service with AT&T prepaid, then your online account is already set up on the pay go online website. Prepaid does not use My ATT

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

@lizdance40 then how do I sign in? I’ve gone to that page but I never created a password or anything so I don’t know how I’m supposed to sign in.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

The pay go online website you sign in with your 10-digit phone number, password and your PIN code. This is something that should have been set up when you opened your account

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

https://www.paygonline.com/websc/logon.html
(copy and paste)

• 

3 Messages

ok. Thanks much. I’ll check it out. I may have done that when I initially signed up for service. It was well over a year ago and I’ve never tried to log in before. Thank you for your help.

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

4 weeks ago

Hello,

You go to www.paygonline.com and for first time user click “forgot” below the login option. From here it’ll send you an automated temporary pin to your phone number. Once this is verified, you will be prompted to setup your pin and online password and can then access your full account online. Form here your login will also allow you to use the MyAT&T app (login phone number, online password setup).

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.