For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.



1 Message

Sun, Apr 28, 2019 4:14 PM

How to cancel repaid autopay from overseas

Hi, I am a graduate international student from China. I just graduated and come back. How I can access to cancel autopay overseas without getting a new card issued because it's Chase account. 


Accepted Solution

Official Solution


ACE - Expert


36.1K Messages

a year ago

You may be able to login to your account if you can establish a VPN connection to a US based network. Otherwise, if you won’t cancel your card, your only other option is to call. If you choose to call, the following info is from customer support:

Customers in these situations need to call one of two numbers:

     Outside of the U.S. - 1-314-925-6925 - The agent can call them back at their number so they don't rack up big toll charges.

     Inside the U.S. -  1-800-901-9878

English and Spanish spoken.  It's possible - depending on the agent they reach - they may be transferred within the company.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…