Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
5GB of Hotspot Data With an Unlimited Plan
tweedpanther's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 31st, 2022 1:29 AM

How to cancel a Prepaid service from Australia

Hi I've just returned back home to Australia from vacation and I cannot go online to cancel autopay and close my accounts for two cell phones that I  got on my vacation. When I try and log in it wants to send a text message with a code for security but I am not receiving text messages anymore as I'm back home in Australia. I cannot call you as my phone here does not permit international calls. Please help so I don't keep getting charged $80.00 each month.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62.3K Messages

3 months ago

As you apparently realize, the way to cancel prepaid is to stop paying. If you can’t access your accounts to turn autopay off, your options are to call the international support number or cancel the card used for autopay. Since you can’t call, your only option is to cancel the card used for autopay. Report your card compromised, your card issuer should send a new card with a new number and deny all charges against the old number. Unfortunately, no one here can disable your autopay.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.