Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
rochrunner

Mentor

• 

96 Messages

Sun, Jan 19, 2020 7:13 PM

How soon to port back to AT&T Prepaid?

Just last week I ported my number to another prepaid carrier and already realize there are some shortcomings with their service. How soon can I port my number back to AT&T Prepaid? I read something about a 90-day minimum time, but am not sure if that applied to prepaid plans. I own my own phone, so no obligations to get out of there.

Responses

Accepted Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

4 weeks ago

You can Port back anytime you like there is no restrictions or requirements.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
rochrunner

Mentor

• 

96 Messages

And would I be able to sign up for the $300/year offer that they currently have even though I'm coming back after a short time?
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

Yes. Many users have gotten onto the $300 plan buy just porting out, and then porting right back in again.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

mobilemax

• 

688 Messages

4 weeks ago

Hello,

You can port back anytime. I recommend using your already paid for service for the month and go to a store to port back when that months almost up (shut off autopay and don’t wait until it’s already out of funds or it can’t be ported).

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.