Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 21, 2020 11:53 PM

How can I get refund in this situation?

Hi, y'all

I'm currently using prepaid multi-line for 8 GB with my friends (5 people in the plan). Of course, I set up auto-pay. However, one of members left last month (exactly middle of Dec). I deleted him on our party around at the end of the month, but auto-pay has been proceeded on 30th, Dec. Thus, I had to charge the fee for 5 people. Since he is not in the US for now, he didn't use cell phone at all in January.

I should get refund for it, but I am not sure I can get it. Further, I cannot find ways how to reach out to prepaid customer service center. If there is someone who can give me a hand, please let me know. Thanks

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34.5K Messages

a month ago

Prepaid does not refund. You needed to remove that line from the multi line account before the autopay processed.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.