AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
5GB of Hotspot Data With an Unlimited Plan

AT&T related help: Personal Hotspot

ImBebop's profile

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Jun 25, 2022 3:44 AM

Hotspot

Earlier today I purchased a 5 GB hotspot and without notification it was taken from me before I finished using it I still have proof of payment & my usage. I want a refund.
Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

16.1K Messages

5 months ago

Taken?

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

Yes Gary that’s the way I’d describe it. After purchasing the 5 GB worth of hotspot I used it for a small amount of time and cut it off once I was done. Only a little later did I attempt to turn it back on for further use but when I go to check my account to see how much hotspot I have left my account acts as if I never purchased the Hotspot to begin with. If I go into my account history the purchase is clearly there and I definitely didn’t use it all and I have not gotten any warning about my data running out or anything like that. When I first posted this it was my first time ever experiencing it, So I saw no other choice but to re-purchase the hotspot and I woke up this morning to the same exact thing so now I’m out $20 with no explanation

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

Update! I’m currently on the phone with a man nAmed Spencer 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.