Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
K

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Oct 16, 2020 8:58 AM

Hotspot

I have the $60 unlimited plan with an at&t prepaid phone. My phone lets me enable my hotspot & share to other devices but when I try to use the other device it doesnt work. It says its connected to the hotspot but wont let me access anything on the internet. What can I do to fix this so that I can share my hotspot with others ?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46.9K Messages

4 months ago

There is no $60 unlimited plan, so not sure what plan you actually have but whatever plan you have, it likely does not support hotspot. Only the $75 unlimited plan includes hotspot. The $65 unlimited plan requires you purchase a hotspot add on.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

My mistake, I meant to put $65. Thats the one I have & I didnt know that but thank you so much !

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

i have the $75 unlimited plan and I can Share my hotspot but the minute I try to use my device it makes both devices not work. Both seem to be ..buffering..for lack of a better word

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

I meant to put $65

9apps Showbox Tutuapp 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

a month ago

Having same problem with 75$ plan. Any help would be appreciated.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

They don't have a specific tariff. On average, it is between $ 20 and $ 80. It still depends on what country you are in.

CineHub

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question