Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 10:00 PM

Having issue with accepting multiline invitation

I accidentally created a multi-line account but immediately switched back to individual account.

However, when my friend sent me the invitation to join his multi-line account, on the same day, I can't accept the invitation and proceed the invitation.

The notice says - "Looks like you have already created or joined a Multi-Line account in the past 30 days, please wait and try again. Visit HERE for more information."

How long should I wait? Can anyone contact me for details? I just want to join his multi-line group via his invitation.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

2 months ago

I didn't already know from previous post that you had to wait 30 days, I could have figured it out from the notice that you received. So what you do is you wait 30 days.
💡.
And no there is no way around it.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

You can access your account online at paygonline.com, but looks like one bill cycle since they’ve already renewed from what that message is saying. You can then imitate this online or go by a store for help connecting them (though both account holder might have to be present at a store).

Details at https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1202693/

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…