Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
kaiyiz's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 9th, 2018 2:12 PM

Duplicate bill charges to multi-line account

I have joined a multi-line account since this August, and I confirmed that this owner of the multi-line account is charged for all members since then. However, I was charged additionally this month (Oct 7th) as an individual line this week by autopay, which I don't think is correct. Therefore, I hope I could get refund for this incorrect charge.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

This forum is not customer support. You need to call.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Same here. And customer support goes to computer generated voice always. Any idea how to contact a living one?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I did call. As abhiramg94 mentioned, what we can reach is automatic robot customer service on the phone, and there is no option for us to deal with this billing issue. Is there any way to reach a human customer service for prepaid users?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

Just keep saying ‘help’ when you get the phone tree. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I got the At&t payment center number : 8666083007

This helped.

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

6 years ago

If you say representative and then technical support and then other as your option you’ll get a person. They will say they don’t do refunds or have any way to process a refund. Prepaid is not like postpaid. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.