Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
grc7777's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 8th, 2019 6:17 PM

Dont expect any compensation, even though promised (ATT is a liar and a thief)

I have prepaid wireless service and  my data was not working for 10 days (4/09/2019 to 4/18/2019).

I had called the customer service, went to store to get it fixed but nothing worked. In one of the calls, the customer service rep opened a ticket (the previous opened ticket somehow disappeared from ATT system) and also entered a compensation clause. This compensation was promised to me by another 2 reps when my data was not working.

Surprisingly, when I called to ask about the compensation, I was told nothing was entered regarding compensation and also the network was fine during that period. I provided the proof of having no data, floor manager was speechless for a long time and still denied that I am supposed to get any compensation. The call ended - "Thats how prepaid works".
Multiple times during the call, the floor manager herself tried to lie and whenever she was caught she used to stop responding for minutes.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

5 years ago

So why did you have no data? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.