Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

6 Messages

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 2:21 AM

Disconnected ATT account so can’t cancel autopay

So my prepaid account is renewing today on 02/20/2020 Thursday so I tried to login to my att prepaid account and it’s saying that they disconnected my account. I read some post and they say I have to get a new SIM card. That’s fine, however my autopay is still ongoing and o cannot stop it since I’m not able to login to my att prepaid account. Help pls I’ve been charged 75 dollars and cannot take it back or cance autopay.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.7K Messages

a month ago

Cancel the card being charged.

If you cant login, you cant get a text and cant access the account to turn off auto pay

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

6 Messages

can I still get my 75 dollars back though?

• 

6 Messages

So it says here that my current balance is 75 dollars but I’m assuming I won’t be able to access it since after 60 days of 0 dollars in account it will disconnect. But do I get my 75 dollars back or is it lost forever in an account that doesn’t even exist. Also how can it charge me 75 dollars when the account is already canceled. Pls help. Another thing is im still getting internet service even though my plan is supposed to expire today. Can someone pls explain this to me? Thank you very much.

• 

6 Messages

so I need to cancel my credit card in order to stop att from charging me next month am I right? Will my prepaid acc automatically charge my 75 dollar account today, since it’s the renewal date, to give me another month of data service?

• 

6 Messages

will autopay continue charging me? Even after my account has been disconnected?

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.7K Messages

Your service is paid for, no there are no refunds. Why are you disconnected?
If your service was paid late, you will be disconnected until your refill starts, which I'm thinking we'll be today

Are you out of the United States Mexico and Canada coverage area? In that case you are not disconnected you are out of the service area and will have a no service notice on your phone. If you are out of the United States Canada and Mexico coverage area the only way to terminate your service in order not to be charged again next month is to either call the international number and pay for the charges, or cancel the card being charged

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…