Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Davy49's profile
Davy49
Helpful 1
Supersonic 25!
#1 Star!

Mentor

• 

116 Messages

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 12:10 PM

Currently Unable To Login Into My AT&T Account Due To Transferring Wireless Service To AT&T Wireless

This morning I tried logging into this site: AT&T Official Site - Unlimited Data Plans, Internet Service, & TV (att.com) to view my current account information. The computer I was using evidently wasn't recognized by the login screen application, so I assume for security reasons I was notified that at&t was going to send a code # to be used to verify my account. The problem is the fact that I'm in the middle of switching my wireless service from red pocket mobile to at&t prepaid wireless service & I'm thinking that after the chat session I had last night with a red pocket agent in order to obtain my account # & my p.i.n. to provide to at&t wireless that red pocket did something on their end to prevent me from receiving any text messages. So I was unable to receive the required code to enter into the space provided so I could proceed on to my account information. In a case like this how can I login to my at&t account to view my information ? By chance is there a alternate method of being able to login to a at&t account ?

Thanks,

David 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

57.8K Messages

Il y a 2 m

You are trying to log into the wrong website, that’s for postpaid accounts. Prepaid uses:

https://www.paygonline.com/websc/loginPage.html

Davy49

Mentor

• 

116 Messages

Il y a 2 m

Thanks so much for your timely reply, I do in fact realize that's not actually the site I'm really needing, the site that I normally utilize is the one labeled simply 'MyAT&T.com' . But like I previously mentioned I tried logging in from a unrecognized computer that's why I received the security prompt.  

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

57.8K Messages

Il y a 2 m

That’s irrelevant, it’s still the wrong site. There is no secondary authentication code on prepaid, only on postpaid. You would not have received the security prompt from the prepaid login page. You don’t need an alternative method (which there isn’t one anyway), you just need to be logging into the right site. Now, if your point is you aren’t getting texts, perhaps your number port is not yet complete. 

Davy49

Mentor

• 

116 Messages

Il y a 2 m

Hi,

Sorry if I upset you with my question, everything is fine now, have a great day/evening.

David

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

57.8K Messages

Il y a 2 m

You didn’t upset me. I’m just trying to provide accurate information.

Davy49

Mentor

• 

116 Messages

Il y a 2 m

Thanks for the update, it's never been a goal of mine to ever upset anyone about anything. By the way, last night I decided to make the switch to at&t prepaid wireless unlimited service. Hopefully with the 'real' at&t wireless service my recently purchased lg velvet 5g phone will actually allow me to make & receive calls normally. I ported my existing number from red pocket mobile to at&t, I was getting to the point of wanting to try something different.

Davy49

Mentor

• 

116 Messages

Il y a 2 m

Please delete my original post as the issue has been corrected

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.