Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
A

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, February 12th, 2020 9:16 AM

Can't change payment method

I bought AT&T sim card when I was in USA and set up AutoPay. Now I'm not in USA and don't want my card to be charged, I tried to login to my account . to disable AutoPAy but forgot password. When I press "forgot my password" button and checks both "online password" and "4 digit PIN" it says "A temporary password will be sent to you." but I've received no PIN/password.

How can I stop AT&T taking my money?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 years ago

Prepaid service cannot login from outside of the United States. You also cannot receive a text message.
At this point you have two options one is to use the contact us Link at the bottom of the page and call the international number. There would be a Charge from your long distance carrier for the call. The alternate is to cancel the card That will be charged.

Employee

• 

797 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

Find a solution with international customer care since you’re abroad:

“How do I contact AT&T International Customer Care while traveling abroad? For questions while roaming outside the U.S., contact AT&T by calling +1.314. 925.6925, a free call from your AT&T wireless phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week“

• 

4 Messages

Hi! Thank for you response! Unfortunately AT&T sim card doesn't work in my country, and I don't want to pay additional money. Do you know if there a way to somehow contact them or get "ignorance" response which I can use sue AT&T?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.