Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
stephaniek7's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jul 31, 2019 11:04 PM

Can't access my AT&T prepaid account and I'm abroad

I can't access my AT&T account because for some reason my password wasn't working again. This has happened a few times before and I've had to constantly reset it. Now I'm abroad and I'm using a different SIM and I can't receive the temporary code because I'm obviously out of service. I can't contact the international number either because I'm on a prepaid European SIM. I've tried to message all social media accounts but they only direct me to an international number which I can't contact either. Is there online support for this? It shouldn't be this much of a hassle. I just need to reset my password and get in my account so I can pause it, otherwise they'll keep charging me monthly for a number I'm currently not using. Plus I've already been charged and need this refunded as soon as possible.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.4K Messages

2 y ago

You can’t login to your prepaid account from outside of the US. It wouldn’t matter if you could reset the password. Your only options to stop autopay are to call or cancel your credit card. You won’t get a refund, either. Prepaid generally does not refund and forgetting to turn off autopay is not an acceptable reason for a refund.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

Having the same problem, had to reset my password to log in and I'm in the U.S.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.