Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
S

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 5:19 PM

Cancel Prepaid Wireless Account

Hi,

I am unable to login to my att account and I can't retrieve the PIN since my sim is not working (I'm out of the United States). 

I have AutoPay enable so I need to end my account. Is it possible to end my account without the PIN code?

I have the physical sim, so I can communicate the number printed on it.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account. To cancel prepaid, just stop paying. Account access is blocked from most locations outside of the US. Your only options to stop autopay without account access are to call the international support number or cancel your credit or debit card that is used for autopay. A possible workaround for account access is to use a VPN connection to a US based network or have someone you know and trust in the US login and do it for you.

Prepaid Support for travel abroad

+1.408.962.1025

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I called that number but they can't do anything without the pin number. And I cannot receive the Pin since I cannot receive text messages.

I have the physical sim card, the ICCID, I can't believe there's nothing else I can do but disable my credit card.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Sorry, no, there is no other option. You don’t have to actually disable your credit card. You report it lost and they send you a new card with a new number and charges against the old number are denied.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.