Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
southr's profile

Tutor

• 

33 Messages

Wednesday, January 29th, 2020 5:39 AM

Balance due date

Hello,

My current prepaid account balance expires on 4.22.2020.

If I wanted to change the date the account balance was due to the 30th of each month how do I do so? If I want to due date to stay on the 30th of each month is the 30th of the month the day I should pay my account balance? When can I pay my account balance and keep the due date the 30th of the month? Do I need to wait until 4.22.2020 in order to change the due date without needing to pay for another refill card? If I changed the due date now would I need to buy another refill card?

I have LG Xpression Plus phone.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

It is not possible to keep the due date on the same day each month on prepaid. Prepaid plans are 30 days, the due date will change in any month not exactly 30 days long. Yes, you can force the due date to fall on the 30th by refilling/renewing 30 days prior, but that date won’t always be the same. You also will go without service for a day in months with 31 days.

Employee

• 

797 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

You would have to wait to refill on 30th to make it happen. If you got to paygonline.com and call the Prepaid contact number or 611 from your AT&T phone and they can assist in moving this date and outlining what to do.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.