Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
E

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 28th, 2021 7:57 PM

Autopay went through but still no connection to data

My iPhone 8 has no high speed mobile data. I used my 8gb, however my plan renewed today and my card was debited the monthly amount ($75 for 2 lines), my paygonline account shows a payment due of $0.00 and says my "Plan will automatically renew on July 28th" which is today... but no data.

A few months ago this happened and I reset my Network Settings on my phone and it started working again, but not today.

My other phone on this line is a galaxy S9, has the same issue, so it's not device dependent. Any ideas? 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

You should also try power cycling the phones but resetting network settings is pretty much the same thing. If there was any issue with when your autopay actually got credited to your account, it’s possible you lost your autopay discount even though your account shows $0 due. You could also try adding enough to cover the discount to see if that renews the plan. Otherwise, you need to call. Just FYI, you can get 15GB of data per line switching to the new $40 plan. I think you would still be paying $75 for two lines, maybe $70 and autopay is not a requirement.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I saw the 15gb plan today! After I reset my network settings, my phone restarted... I'll just give them a call. Thank you!

And on switching plans, today being my renewal day and the day my card was charged, can I switch plans today or should do it 1 day before the next renewal? 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

Do not switch plans now, you will be throwing away a month. When you change plans, the old plan terminates and you lose any remaining days. The time to change plans is on the last day of your 30 day plan. What you should do is turn autopay off a day or two before (even now), then change plans on day 30. Change the plan on the member line first, then the main line, then pay.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.