Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
V

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jan 17, 2021 11:48 PM

Att prepaid - unable to access “account info and preferences”

Whenever I click on Account Info & Preferences. It said “An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later.”

I am using att prepaid.

In addition, when I tried to log in, it always said the info was not valid. I changed my password, wrote the password down, then tried to log in again, it still said the info was not valid. Does that mean someone is hacking my number? Maybe it’s ported? Is there a way to add extra security to prevent porting?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

82.2K Messages

a month ago

Do you still have service? If the answer is yes then your number has not been ported to another carrier.

Are you logging in on the pay go online website?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

hi, @lizdance40 
Yes. I still have the service.
I am using the paygoonline website. I have tried using the pin and the online password.
The pin: it said was not valid.

The password: it just said in red that “Please enter a 4-Digit PIN or Online Password. Your Online Password must be at least 6 characters long”. but I was entering my online password. It seems like the system thought I was typing something else.

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question