Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jul 12, 2019 3:04 AM

At&t prepaid account expired

I have a prepaid phone that I take when I go camping so if a break it it won't really matter anyway it's been about a year since I last made a payment when I tried logging in it said this account has expired contact customer service and when I tried contacting at&t it just came up with help pages that didn't help me at all. Should I get a new sim card or try activating it again? 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

9 months ago

Your account would close if the balance was $0 for 60 days.  Yes, you have to start fresh.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

So, does that mean a new phone or new sim card?

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

9 months ago

Why would you need a new phone?  🤨.  Your service expired, not the phone. 

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

Okay, thank you so much I'm kinda on a time crunch.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…