Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
terranovamathewp72's profile

• 

5 Messages

Sun, May 22, 2022 8:46 PM

Alerts

How do I delete alerts I receive? There is a message that I've had sitting in my Alerts folder for 6 months that is not relevant to me, an offer I'm not eligible for and even after having opened it still shows in my main account page as having 1 Alert, like if you don't open an email and your email icon shows that you have 1 email unopened but then when it's opened the "1" goes away  where as this makes me think I have a new alert when I don't. So again, how do I get rid of it for ever? 

llee040

Mentor

• 

79 Messages

2 m مضت

I have the same problem. Isn't there a Cookies 101 article or some such tutorial that helps with browser configuration to help prevent this kind of issue? I seem to remember something like that, but I don't know how to find it.

llee040

Mentor

• 

79 Messages

2 m مضت

I finally tried going to the item at the bottom of the list for each category (Alerts, Notices, and Offers), then waiting and waiting after clicking the "x" until something happened. After something like a minute, the alert disappeared and the count diminished by one. With a lot of patience, I was able to eliminate all of them.

llee040

Mentor

• 

79 Messages

2 m مضت

Ha! I logged out and back in, then all the alerts reappeared (for me there are 11)! This would be comical if I wasn't paying AT&T so much for service.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.