Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jun 6, 2018 6:38 AM

ADDING WIFI DEVICE TO PREEXISTING PREPAID ACCOUNT

HOW DO I ADD A MOBILE HOTSPOT TO MY PREPAY ACCOUNT? I ALREADY ACTIVATED THE DEVICE 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.1K Messages

2 years ago

You don’t.  A data only device will have its own separate prepaid account.  Data only and pay per use plans are not eligible for multi line.

The only multi line plans are the 4 phone plans with data included. ($35,$50,$65,$85) and the $30 monthly talk and text only plan.    https://www.att.com/att/prepaid-multiline-discount/

https://www.att.com/prepaid/plans.html

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.1K Messages

2 years ago

Not possible.   The multi line convenience is only for the monthly phone service. 

You would have to switch to postpaid to combine non phones on one payment 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Im not trying to get a “multiline discount” I just want to simply use the
money on one account to pay for both devices.

Get started...

Ask a new question