Get our NEW Unlimited MAX plan with 25GB hotspot data, 5G access, 100GB cloud storage, and more for $55/mo.!
Kdunn281's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 30th, 2023 11:50 AM

Adding Prepaid minutes after timeframe permitted

Hi I purchased a prepaid phone for my daughter for Christmas and didn't see you had to add minutes by February 26. I bought a prepaid card today and am unable to add minutes because it's past the allotted time? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

1 year ago

You need a new SIM card. When you activate the new SIM card, a number is assigned. You can then use the prepaid card to pay for a plan for that new number.

ACE - Sage

• 

118.3K Messages

1 year ago

You might want to order the three $300 one year plan. It has to be ordered online. They ship you a SIM card. The service is $300 plus taxes and is good for an entire year. 16 GB of data every month

Prepaid services good for 30 days at a time. If you don't refill (auto-pay is an option) At the end of 30 days you have no service. If the balance stays zero for an additional 60 days the account is closed and the number is lost.  Which is where you are now.

There's no such thing as prepaid minutes. All plans include unlimited talk and text. There may be a limited amount of data included.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.