Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
N

• 

2 Messages

Sun, May 24, 2020 9:32 PM

Account number and pin for portin

I am trying to transfer my number from AT&T prepaid to Red Pocket mobile. However, I am getting an error with the portin and Red Pocket support staff is saying it's because my account number or pin is wrong. How do I find my account number and pin?

Thanks

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

39K Messages

a month ago

You must call to get your prepaid account number. It is not available online. Your pin is whatever you set it to. You are probably giving them the right pin, just not the right account number.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Ok thank you! Are customer service representatives available at the moment or is it only automated? Do I have to speak to a person to get this information since it is secure?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

39K Messages

Yes, you must speak to an agent. Sorry, I don’t know their hours. Click the contact us link and select prepaid for that info.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question