Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
W

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 3:05 PM

Account issues

Just changed my plan today and renewal date is for December 1, how is that possible and it have that I used 2GB of hotspot when I had just changed my plan ??? SMH 

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

45.9K Messages

2 months ago

Are you talking about prepaid? If so, are you on a multiline account?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Yes and no 

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Okay thank you i see it now. No payment is due but it’s still showing 2GB of 10GB remaining but i haven’t used any. I just recently changed my plan like 30 minutes ago 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

45.9K Messages

2 months ago

The only thing I can think of is your plan change didn’t actually occur or perhaps your account just hasn’t updated. Try power cycling the phone and/or logging out and back in to your account.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question