Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
P

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, December 30th, 2020 3:26 PM

account balance and auto pay

I want to change plan to $40/mo. plan and start autopay but I stil have $27 in my account balance. What should I do to use $27 first?  

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

This $25 will refill to my account balance to be $27+25 or I will lose this $25 to be fee for set up auto pay. 

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

@sandblaster @lizdance40   I really want to thank you for your help.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

@lizdance40 Wow. I did not have that pop up at all. Maybe they just added that? Are you using https://www.paygonline.com

Nonetheless, the point isn't about losing what was left on the current paid plan, I know how pre-paid works and I was ok with that (somewhat, because if there is a balance, it should be put towards a new plan IMHO), it's about being charged for switching under the assumption that when I was done switching all of the lines, I would be at $120/mo and not $212, and I think we're in agreement there, although att isn't. The site is deceiving in that it tells you that you need to pay in order to keep your lines active. I explained this to support and they replied that it was my fault for paying and that I shouldn't have. I mean, I'm still confused and never really got a straight answer. I shouldn't have paid to keep my lines active?? To me, it seemed I was adding my lines to a cart or something and all the charges would be finalized when I was done switching all the lines and would be at $120. Turns out, that wasn't the case and I was charged as I have explained. Like I said, the site is deceiving, one should call.

Again, all that being said, att should refund the extra charges and it should only be $120.00....period.

From my CC statemant...

VESTA *AT&T PREPAID 866-608-3007 OR 28.29
VESTA *AT&T PREPAID 866-608-3007 OR 136.67
VESTA *AT&T PREPAID 866-608-3007 OR 28.29
VESTA *AT&T PREPAID 866-608-3007 OR 19.62

Thanks!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

3 years ago

It's not new.  It's in my stash of screen shots that's over a year old.   

You have to call to complain directly to AT&T about the new charges totalling $212.  

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Yep. Did that already. I even have a case number. Was told to use resolve.att.com

Still can't help me for some reason. Now they want me to call the att internet customer care number, which is 1-800-288-2020. What does that have to do with att prepaid?

Like I said, run around.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

That is ATT’s generic 800 customer supportnumber. Even though prepaid has their own 800 number, that one can get you to prepaid support too.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I’m trying to add Auto pay and pay my account balance. But it’s wanting me to put a past saved payment info to make sure it’s really me Bc I changed my pin weeks ago!!!!!! How do I get around this???? 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I’m trying to pay my balance and sign up for auto pay. But it wants me to enter a past saved payment information. Bc I changed my pin a few weeks back!!!! I don’t have that!!!  What can I do 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

3 years ago

You were able to log in just a little while ago to note you had a $27 balance. How is it now you can't log in?.

If you don't have your correct password and pin code you will have to reset them. In order to login you need an alphanumeric password the 4-Digit pin is no longer sufficient.

If you still can't manage then you'll have to call 611 from your phone which is a free call and have AT&T help you

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.