Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
yati333's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, March 6th, 2019 8:38 PM

$43 Deducted

Hi,

I disconnected the sim but AT&T have deducted the next month charges from my credit card. I no longer require the services of AT&T. I am not able to call the customer service as I left USA 2 week back. I also don't have my login details because of which I am unable to contact chat support. Whom can I mail regarding this issue. Can I get my money back as I will not be using the sim anymore

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

What you needed to do before leaving was to disable autopay. Now your only options are to call or get your bank/credit card to block the charge. The only way to get a refund is to call. If you choose to call, the following info is from customer support:

Customers in these situations need to call one of two numbers:

Outside of the U.S. - 1-314-925-6925 - The agent can call them back at their number so they don't rack up big toll charges.

Inside the U.S. -  1-800-901-9878

English and Spanish spoken.  It's possible - depending on the agent they reach - they may be transferred within the company.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for the prompt response. Is there any email id on which I can mail the details?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Is there any email id available?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

No, ATT does not do customer support via email. There is no customer support email address. That is why I said your only option is to call.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.